Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Monday - Leftover chili, cornbread, and salad
Tuesday - Sour cream chicken and mushrooms over fettuccini, green beans, and sourdough bread.
Tonight - B4D, of course!
wink.png

Let's see this week

Minute Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Green Fried Tomatoes
Pork Chop, Saffron Rice and Glazed Carrots
Fish Burger and Tater Tots

Not too exciting and eat only half and had the half for leftovers throughout the week.

Sandee

Tonight was baked raisin stuffing stuffed pork chops, sweet potatoes, beets, and mozzarella cheese with tomatoes, basil, and balsamic vinagrette. (I'm addicted to the cheese and tomatoes. It all started on our trip to Italy. Is there a 12 step program for this addiction?)

Tonight we're all on our own for dinner due to meetings.

Last night was steak (New York strip) with a shallot, tarragon red wine reductio; salad with vinaigrette; spring peas; and a nice Cotes d'Rhone wine.

Last night we had pizza from pizza hut the new one....with stuffed crust with meat in the crust and cheese. We got the movie grown ups....and husband fell asleep.

So I made enchiladas tonight and gonna watch the movie and it is cracked and won't play the sound to people talking but it does play other sound and plays the movie. Urrghh I was so irritated.

Here is a pic of tonights dinner.....

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...bums/s85/ronnysplymouth/food/food.jpg&h=c44c9

Back
Top Bottom