Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Flounder fillets, mac and cheese (for the Princess), the last yellow summer squash, and a tomato/Bibb lettuce salad. No apple crisp.
sad.png

Didn't get the apple crisp made last night--still looking for the peeler/corer/slicer thingy. I may break down and do it by hand!

Dinner tonight will be biscuits, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs.

Pizza. Little Caesars for the boychicks, Papa Murphys for honey and I. I'm getting transfused again today and won't be done until 6ish, it's Friday and I just want pizza!

donrae, you want pizza - you eat pizza!

Tonight it will be roast garlic/lemon pepper chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans. No apple crisp.
sad.png

I did eat pizza, and it was wonderful! Thank you very much.

Still no apple crisp here, either.
roll.png
Maybe I can talk honey into peeling apples tomorrow. I'd be good to go once that is done.

Worked on our new pole barn most of the day.......still no apple crisp
roll.png

dinner--pot roast with taters and carrots (only 3 carrots so I'll fix some frozen peas and carrots also) and some baked ravioli with cheese and onion.

Had my son look up the easy fudge recipe with sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips, he made a batch himself and it's cooling in the fridge.

Then I realized showing a 12 year old sugar monkey in a growth spurt how to make easy fudge may not have been my best parenting decision
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom