Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

yea she'll be fine they just did tons on test and figured out she has pneumonia and she's stuck there overnight till tomorrow afternoon. Lol its gonna be a nice drink beer and watch t.v. kinda night here.
yesss.gif
My honey's just getting over a bout of pneumonia. We kept him out of the hospital, barely, but it did make for a trying week at times! He's much, much better, but still so easily winded and coughing. Funny the Baconator caught my eye--that's what honey wanted for lunch!

Dinner here is tacos, and Big Boy made two pudding pies to use up some excess milk.

Church potluck tomorrow--I'm taking pulled pork, coleslaw and corn muffins. Might take one of those pies, too....we don't really need two pies!

alright dumb question time. I have some frozen meatloaf i made a while back. Its frozen in a thick sandwhich size. so my question is whats the best way to heat it up. I don't want it like mush so should i heat it up in a pan, oven or microwave.

I'd wave it. Let it thaw first or put it on defrost in the microwave.
If you think it will hold together, the flavor might be better from a pan. Put some oil in it first and fry/warm it. Then make a sandwich with ketchup and mayo. My favorite.

I'd wave it. Let it thaw first or put it on defrost in the microwave.
If you think it will hold together, the flavor might be better from a pan. Put some oil in it first and fry/warm it. Then make a sandwich with ketchup and mayo. My favorite.
i'll try it minus the ketchup mayo thing yuck. lol thats on my top 3 no things. 1-vomit if someone throws up i'm not far behind. 2- needles tattoo ones don't bother me but others no way. 3- ketchup and mayo mixed together can't do can't look at it. go figure 8 years in the army 2 combat tours if your bleeding no prob i'll help you out but those things send me into vomit mode. lol

i'll try it minus the ketchup mayo thing yuck. lol thats on my top 3 no things. 1-vomit if someone throws up i'm not far behind. 2- needles tattoo ones don't bother me but others no way. 3- ketchup and mayo mixed together can't do can't look at it. go figure 8 years in the army 2 combat tours if your bleeding no prob i'll help you out but those things send me into vomit mode. lol
sorry doesn't really belong here my minds been wondering past day or so.

Meat loaf sandwich :drool. One of my favorite things! I do love mayo on mine, and salt and pepper. If I have it, velveeta cheese.

Pork Tenderloin in the crockpot here. Garlic lemon pasta for a side.

Back
Top Bottom