Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Pizza sounds great donrae :). We had grilled cheese for lunch but no idea about supper yet. This is our first year as empty nesters and sometimes we get busy and forget all bout supper! Today was our day to do payroll so it's been a very busy day and we are still at it.... ( hubby is on the phone so I took a BYC break)

In response to the question about biscuits, I have used Chobani Greek yogurt in place of the shortening, It does lighten them up a tad and doesn't affect the flavor as far as we can tell. They still brown nicely as well.

Thanks, chickenchick, I cut back a little bit on the Bisquick (just love that taste - part of Mom's cooking) and the biscuits last night were GREAT. If I must say so.
tongue.png

yesterday I spent the day rearranging the pantry and cataloging the canned goods, putting the empty clean jars on the top shelves moving the older food forward... there were jars everywhere, on every flat surface... and the poor child simply asked." By the way, what's for supper?"
The surgeons were successful in replacing his head after I bit it off, but his dad made dinner.
Tonight roast beef and broccoli.
hide.gif

Last edited:
yesterday I spent the day rearranging the pantry and cataloging the canned goods, putting the empty clean jars on the top shelves moving the older food forward... there were jars everywhere, on every flat surface... and the poor child simply asked." By the way, what's for supper?"
The surgeons were successful in replacing his head after I bit it off, but his dad made dinner.
Tonight roast beef and broccoli.
hide.gif
barnie.gif
I'm exactly the same way...my poor family.

Back
Top Bottom