• 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 pound Bacon, cooked and drained
  • 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
  • 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 small onion, chopped
Directions

• 1. Place each loaf of bread dough in a greased large bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
  • 2. Preheat oven to 375°. Punch dough down. Roll each loaf into a 15x12-in. rectangle.
  • 3. In a small bowl, combine eggs, oil and seasonings. Brush over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges; set remaining egg mixture aside. Layer beef, pepperoni, cheeses and onion on dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up, jelly-roll style, beginning with a long side. Seal the edges well.
  • 4. Place seam side down on greased baking sheets. Brush with remaining egg mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 2 Stromboli (8 servings each).
Thanks Penny! I will try these!

Tonight I fixed beer butt roasted chicken, leftover rice, fresh (questionable) asparagus and fermented cauliflower pickles. I actually forgot to put a can of beer in the holder but we didn’t miss it. The chicken was on sale at Safeway, so not anything special but I brined it for a few hours this afternoon and it turned out pretty good. The fond plus a few cubes of my frozen stock made a wonderful gravy. :drool

Okay mummy dogs tonight beets are vegetable may do fried potato
Beets tonight here too! With Italian sausage sandwiches. Penny have you ever “air fried” potatoes in your convection oven? In my googling around looking for a new oven I’ve noticed some are advertising them as capable of that function.

Back
Top Bottom