Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Beef and veggie soup.

I'm going to start a separate thread about this in the Family Life section, but just want all my friends her to know......my leukemia's back
sad.png
. Doc says since chemo didn't do the job last time, I'm looking at a bone marrow transplant, something I'd really, really wanted to avoid. But before that, I have to go back to OHSU in Portland for Induction chemo again ( I thought you could only be Inducted once
idunno.gif
), and will be gone 4-6 weeks. My honey's having a hard time not being able to go with me, but he's got to hold down the home front...and on a good note, he got accepted to the Practical Nursing program
wee.gif
. I told him one of us had got to make some money, apparently won't be me for a while.

I'll have my laptop so will still be on byc---it was my sanity saver last time! Probably won't be posting what's for dinner, though, hospital food's not really worth bragging on. My ds15 is going to be the cook, he's happy to step up and take care of that while I'm gone. Maybe I'll post what my family's having
tongue.png

So, any of my friends here who are praying people, have at it--prayers always accepted! And if you're not a praying person----now would be a fine time to start, don't you think
wink.png
?

Oh, I am so very sorry. It has got to be very disheartening. We are pulling for you. (And you have been on my prayer list.)
Would you mind putting the link to your thread on this one so that I can find it?
I want to keep up with you and your progress!

Beef and veggie soup.

I'm going to start a separate thread about this in the Family Life section, but just want all my friends her to know......my leukemia's back
sad.png
. Doc says since chemo didn't do the job last time, I'm looking at a bone marrow transplant, something I'd really, really wanted to avoid. But before that, I have to go back to OHSU in Portland for Induction chemo again ( I thought you could only be Inducted once
idunno.gif
), and will be gone 4-6 weeks. My honey's having a hard time not being able to go with me, but he's got to hold down the home front...and on a good note, he got accepted to the Practical Nursing program
wee.gif
. I told him one of us had got to make some money, apparently won't be me for a while.

I'll have my laptop so will still be on byc---it was my sanity saver last time! Probably won't be posting what's for dinner, though, hospital food's not really worth bragging on. My ds15 is going to be the cook, he's happy to step up and take care of that while I'm gone. Maybe I'll post what my family's having
tongue.png

So, any of my friends here who are praying people, have at it--prayers always accepted! And if you're not a praying person----now would be a fine time to start, don't you think
wink.png
?
I'm so sorry you are having to go through this again.
hugs.gif
My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Back
Top Bottom