Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Thank you all. I've spent the day packing and getting things in order to be gone several weeks. It's emotionally exhausting and I'm at the point where I just want to get going! Lets get this over with and get on with my life, please.

Tonight is taco salad, for, as my son put it, my Last Meal. Gee, thanks
wink.png

Last night I made fried wild pig liver , cooked in bacon grease after I sauted some onions in the drippings , served over a bed of white rice and topped with homemade gravy . Scalloped taters , and wilted spinach salad .

That sounds great!

Tonight I made apple cider breaded pork chops with sweet and sour red cabbage, fried summer squash, mashed potatoes and gravy.

Tonight I made apple cider breaded pork chops with sweet and sour red cabbage, fried summer squash, mashed potatoes and gravy.
My grandmother made pork roast with cabbage, apples, and prunes. I have never been able to do it the way she did. I do not know why it is not the same.
Maybe she put apple cider vinegar with it.
That might be the missing ingredient!
yea!

My grandmother made pork roast with cabbage, apples, and prunes. I have never been able to do it the way she did. I do not know why it is not the same.
Maybe she put apple cider vinegar with it.
That might be the missing ingredient!
yea!
rant.gif
Relatives once again not willing to share the "secret" ingredient.....I have made sure that my children know what is secret in my recipes....

Back
Top Bottom