Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

thechickenchick.. what all do you add to your tuna casserole? I'm always curious how others make theirs. I put fresh red or green bell pepper, mushrooms, zucchini (this time ..and some times, I put petite peas or other vegies), onion, garlic, parsley ...use Colby cheese, usually ...and sprinkle bread crumbs over the top and then drizzle some melted butter over that. The noodle varies, but I prefer shells.

Tonight will be homemade pizza ..if I can get motivated to drive to the market for mozzarella and pepperoni. I think I'm out of whole wheat flour, too. I just have to overcome the sleepy feeling..
wink.png

Taco night at our house.
I've just not been in the mood to cook lately. My poor girls had to suffer through a night of pb&j sandwiches the other night.
Just hope these stress levels go down in the next two weeks. Yeah right, they're gonna go through the roof! (moving stress..yayy)

skand.. I'll say a little anti-stress prayer, or 10, for you..
wink.png
...I do not fare well with moving.

Oooh.. I could do chorizo tacos and never have to leave the house! Thanks for the idea!
big_smile.png

I can even catch a nap before I start cookin' ...yeah, that's it!

Quote:
I just fry up fresh or frozen green beans in some butter, garlic powder, and pepper with chopped onion and sometimes mushroom. .. Bacon is good too. I tend to fry them to death until they are almost blackened in some spots..not burnt, but a little crispy if that makes sense. lol

Back
Top Bottom