Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

DW and I had a date night last night. We ended up at a local steak house. I had a 16 oz ribeye and DW had a braised lamb shank. Food was excellent and we didn't have to cook.

Today is up for grabs. There's leftover lamb kabob in the fridge I got from the grocery store (it's a specialty the cook fresh in the store). We also have an open invitation to my sister's for dinner. She has the kids and said r could come for dinner or she would just drop them off after. Either way, no need to cook again tonight.

DW and I had a date night last night. We ended up at a local steak house. I had a 16 oz ribeye and DW had a braised lamb shank. Food was excellent and we didn't have to cook.

Today is up for grabs. There's leftover lamb kabob in the fridge I got from the grocery store (it's a specialty the cook fresh in the store). We also have an open invitation to my sister's for dinner. She has the kids and said r could come for dinner or she would just drop them off after. Either way, no need to cook again tonight.
It sounds like a nice couple of days!

Back
Top Bottom