Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

DW wanted meatballs, but we are out of breadcrumbs. Looking like hand pressed burgers.
I had to have a tooth pulled yesterday so I've been eating soup for the most part. I can eat solid food when the pain meds are at peak performance, but right now they are wearing off and is at least an hour until I can take another pill.

DW wanted meatballs, but we are out of breadcrumbs. Looking like hand pressed burgers.
I had to have a tooth pulled yesterday so I've been eating soup for the most part. I can eat solid food when the pain meds are at peak performance, but right now they are wearing off and is at least an hour until I can take another pill.
OUCH !

I hope that you recover quickly!

Ended up being burgers with provolone cheese (except DW because she doesn't do cheese on burgers) on King's Hawaiian rolls served with some left over baked pasta and corn on the cob.

I managed to eat a burger and am now waiting for a Norco to kick in. I had cream of chicken soup too since I cannot do the corn and pasta right now.

Ended up being burgers with provolone cheese (except DW because she doesn't do cheese on burgers) on King's Hawaiian rolls served with some left over baked pasta and corn on the cob.

I managed to eat a burger and am now waiting for a Norco to kick in. I had cream of chicken soup too since I cannot do the corn and pasta right now.
I hope the pain is better tomorrow!

It's been a heck of a day. Pain, then pain killers make me sleepy while I'm trying to work, then passion killers seem to not work long enough...
This afternoon we ran out and picked up some straw bales. Cheapest rate was $9.99 per bale (used to be $5). Needed corn too, but it was high at that feed store so we ran to Menards who had a better rate at $9.99 (used to be $5-$7).
Then we took the kids to a run our treat event, which got moved indoors due to rain. They got to play games, get candy, go in a bounce house and get balloon animals (or a wand and a ghost actually).
After that long day, dinner ended up being McDonald's.

Back
Top Bottom