Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Home made pizza
smile.png

Went out to dinner with my honey.
smile.png
I had a salad of field greens with candied walnuts, fresh pear, tomatoes, onion, blue cheese and balsamic vinaigrette. Hubby had a seared ahi sandwich and fries. Oh, and Green Flash beer for both of us.
wink.png

I am thinking about pork chops tonight but really dont know, I dont know what to fix with them I am tired of everything just give me a hot cup of tea and I will be happy but dh expects his supper waiting on him when he gets home from work. I have him spoiled rotten. he is already counting down the days to thanksgiving and I told him unless we get a miracle we wont be having thanksgiving this year. or he will have to go and eat at his brothers or sisters house one . he politelly told me oh no he wont he will make sure we have dinner at home so he put some of his knives on ebay to sell so everyone hope they sell for me so I can get stuff to fix.

Venison, Quail, boy oh boy does that make my mouth water. Got to wait for the DX to come down from the mountains, to spend the winter with me. He always brings Game meat for us to have. I have lots of great recipes.
hugs.gif
fl.gif
and can cook thm outside or in.

Last edited:
well i didnt fix pork chops i fixed stuffed peppers and corn bread used my own tomato juice that I canned and my own peppers that I grew. it was great

Mmmm. Stuffed peppers sounds great!

Busy day so I put a chicken in the crockpot earlier and now am about to steam some brown rice. A couple of veggies will round out the meal as additional sides - carrots and spinach, I'm thinking.

I watched DD make stuffed peppers last night, while I was visiting. I bring her a box of goodies from the garden once a week, so she had been making stuffed peppers and they use the leftovers for lunches.

We are having meatloaf, mashed potatoes, steamed zucchini and tomato salad for dinner tonight. I'll be putting peppers in the meatloaf too. I still have loads of all of the above vegies in the garden.
They are predicting a light frost this week, so we have some large covers ready for the vegies.

Back
Top Bottom