hey guys i need abit of help

poor you. But thank you for offering to draw on my comp. Here's my hen Hobnob to cheer you up she's a sweetie.
P1020754 (1).JPG

Tiny chickens are ADORABLE. Everyone needs a tiny chicken in their life. Perfect size for hugging. That or you need a giant floofy one.
I'm attempting to get chicks this spring...a cochin will definitely be one of them. Beachball chickens. Realistically, bantams wouldn't work well with my current flock, sadly.

Good luck. :) I've had both standard and bantam cochins, and they are very, very fluffy.

Why won't they work well? (You have my curiosity piqued LOL)
My chickens are rude to each other, and I can't IMAGINE how mean they'd be to a little bitty bantam. I'm actually pretty worried about integration with LF chickens.

Even though the whole world (literally!) is experiencing this pandemic, it has made our individual worlds very isolated. We've never experienced something like this in our lifetime, and we're figuring out how to cope as we go along. I've found community in BYC and enjoy the camaraderie here--and you are a big part of that. Keep the conversion going with us--your fellow chicken people! :jumpy

My chickens are rude to each other, and I can't IMAGINE how mean they'd be to a little bitty bantam. I'm actually pretty worried about integration with LF chickens.
XD
They'll surprise you. You think that the top bird of the roost will be there forever, but then someone new comes in and the top bird gets their butt whupped. I feel like I've gotten pretty good at recognizing flock dynamics, but when it comes to the how the pecking order works, I think I'll always be in the dark XD

Back
Top Bottom