hey guys i need abit of help

How about some pics of your flock. I trust they are thriving and doing well. :hugs
Gladly :)
IMG-1969.jpg

IMG-1853 (1).jpg
IMG-2013.jpg

ruth headshot.jpg

so ive just been feeling really bad lately and id realy appreciate anything positive you have to say towards me becuase im really stressed out and dont know why i just need some help
I have been having a difficult time myself! I have to minimize the world noise- it's just too out of my control & the news + negativity effects me! I do a lot of a own research on the things I am concerned about and the things that I am passionate about. Then I seek peace each day, no matter what! What ever those things are for you, or my mind will go to the negative. It seems nearly every person is struggling right now & it helps me to share loving kindness at every opportunity I have! You can always reach out to me! 😍

so ive just been feeling really bad lately and id realy appreciate anything positive you have to say towards me becuase im really stressed out and dont know why i just need some help

I am fairly new here. I read more than I post. I just wanted to say that I think you are a very strong and beautiful person. Most of us struggle with sharing our feelings with anyone let alone ask for help when we are feeling down. I think you came to the right place. There is a lot of caring and comical people here on BYC that can help lift you up! I hope you start feeling better soon! :hugs

I have days, weeks, and months that I'm not my normal self, and thats ok. It could be our bodies saying "take care of you for a change." Do something fun. Whatever makes you laugh and smile. I love watching my chickens run around the yard passing the grape like a football while I play commentary. Good times. 😄

They are beautiful! Are those ISA Browns? I have two ISA Browns and I love them!
I have a Leghorn, too!
Mine squabble a lot too, but I guess that is normal.
They're red sex links, which are ISA browns, which are golden comets, which are red stars.....
My leghorn (tillie) is the bossiest of them all....she likes to show off that she can fly better than the fatter chickies and she'll fly to treats instead of run to them.

Back
Top Bottom