hey guys i need abit of help

so ive just been feeling really bad lately and id realy appreciate anything positive you have to say towards me becuase im really stressed out and dont know why i just need some help
I come across your posts a lot in other threads and you are always straight forward, non judgmental, and know what to do and say at what times. We’ve talked before in multiple other threads and I think you are a great person that seems to be very understanding of others. You like chickens, I think that’s an automatic bonus. You have a bunch of other members like me that appreciate you!
0476A69E-421C-4817-9A83-DEBDF9452E52.jpeg

A picture of a calf I took for a serotonin boost!😁

*randomly get nauseous and dizzy in an argument discussion about our group project and has to drop out, therefore leaving myself with not as much as i'd wanted

Project in school?

As for nausea and dizziness, do you have any blood sugar issues? I never test low on my blood sugar, but boy, can I feel it when it starts to drop! It can happen fast, like in 10-15 minutes. Before menopause (sorry, TMI), it could be very tied to my hormonal cycle too, which didn't help. :hugs :hugs

Project in school?

As for nausea and dizziness, do you have any blood sugar issues? I never test low on my blood sugar, but boy, can I feel it when it starts to drop! It can happen fast, like in 10-15 minutes. Before menopause (sorry, TMI), it could be very tied to my hormonal cycle too, which didn't help. :hugs :hugs
Yep, in school. No low blood sugar issues I'm aware of.

Back
Top Bottom