hey guys i need abit of help

Yes, you are an awesome person! I love checking out your posts, you are very kind, open minded, and helpful!

Also, Tiger says hi!
DSC_0312.JPG

Sorry to hear .... this time of the year can bring about those feelings, for many the holidays are filled with joy and love, for others not so much.
Maybe practice some affirmations, or think of only the positive things in your life. Make a mental list or write them down and ponder them. 💕

oh god.....my days been really good
but im tryign to go to sleep
and im just lying here
not anxious enough to be scared
not stressed for a reason
just sort of on edge with a bad feeling
ive been trying to goto sleep for hours
cant seem to get tired out
got the computer out because i know it tires me out
help

Lighted screens are bad for sleeping. Try warm milk and honey? That’s something mom would make us kids if we couldn’t sleep. Or maybe something more ‘adult’ like a hot toddy :D

I know exactly how you feel and I think its the covid and the time of year...not sure if you have put off traveling or can't see a way to have guests in for the holiday season BUT when I get feeling like that I go hang out with my girls(chickens) they are awesome at lifting my spirits and doing things that make me laugh 😀 out loud...I'm sure they think I'm crazy but they love me anyway. Hope you feel better soon.

oh god.....my days been really good
but im tryign to go to sleep
and im just lying here
not anxious enough to be scared
not stressed for a reason
just sort of on edge with a bad feeling
ive been trying to goto sleep for hours
cant seem to get tired out
got the computer out because i know it tires me out
help
Don't try to go to sleep - it sets the mind racing and that is not good. Do things that make you happy and tire you out during the day and if sleep comes it comes. Do you have a flashlight? Go out for a walk - you will see interesting creatures owning the streets or the woods at night and you can even look in on your girls roosting and muttering in their sleep (very soothing).

Don't try to go to sleep - it sets the mind racing and that is not good. Do things that make you happy and tire you out during the day and if sleep comes it comes. Do you have a flashlight? Go out for a walk - you will see interesting creatures owning the streets or the woods at night and you can even look in on your girls roosting and muttering in their sleep (very soothing).
I don't really feel comfortable going for walks- even in a 'safe' neighborhood, teenage girls out at 11 alone seems like a bad idea. i eventually got to sleep last night, somehow
today i'm going to try to go for a run and do a big workout
maybe that'll make me tired

Lighted screens are bad for sleeping. Try warm milk and honey? That’s something mom would make us kids if we couldn’t sleep. Or maybe something more ‘adult’ like a hot toddy :D
i know that they're bad for sleeping, but they make me feel tired which is kinda all i needed at that point
warm milk and honey is a good idea
i'm under 18 so something more adult might be less good idea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom