hey guys i need abit of help

Pics
They're red sex links, which are ISA browns, which are golden comets, which are red stars.....
My leghorn (tillie) is the bossiest of them all....she likes to show off that she can fly better than the fatter chickies and she'll fly to treats instead of run to them.
Lol, I'm not experienced enough to tell the reds apart, so that explanation is where I'm at mentally. 😄😄

Lol, I'm not experienced enough to tell the reds apart, so that explanation is where I'm at mentally. 😄😄
They're all red/gold chickens with white feathers that are prolific layers of large brown eggs, they all have single combs, and they're all sex linked birds, which means you can tell the gender of the chick by the color of its down. Some of the hybrids have different parentage, but they're essentially the same.

Sometimes when I can't sleep, I "work in my head." Recently, I was working on ideas on how to make the coop bigger. North end? East wall? What would be the bottom support? Roofing for ventilation possibilities and light? What would aart think of it?

Gardening in my head during garden season is another one.

I think why this helps me is it gives me a train of thought to concentrate on, which blocks out other things. Sometimes I get a really good idea -- which wakes me back up, but is worth it -- sometimes my mind just wanders off, but I do feel more relaxed.

I also think because I'm imagining physical movement, my brain tricks my body into feeling tired. Not drop off to sleep tired, but relaxed and calm(er) tired.

:hugs Hugs!

They're all red/gold chickens with white feathers that are prolific layers of large brown eggs, they all have single combs, and they're all sex linked birds, which means you can tell the gender of the chick by the color of its down. Some of the hybrids have different parentage, but they're essentially the same.
I still struggle. Here is a pic of my hen and her 1st egg. Her pic was taken 2 months ago but she has some white. Her sister is much more red, more like maroon, with a bit of white. She is the only 1 laying and has laid an egg everyday but is medium egg.

Attachments

• 20201127_131531.jpg
    20201127_131531.jpg
    644.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20200928_125821.jpg
    20200928_125821.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 1
  • 20200928_125803.jpg
    20200928_125803.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom