Hey Hey from Massachusetts

Emmalion

Songster
8 Years
Mar 2, 2011
Western Massachusetts
Hey guys I'm just a small town girl whos had her chickens for a little under a year now. I have been through sickness and health along with my evil neighbors dog attacks. I only have 4 left and I am going to try my hand at hatching some very soon. Well that is if the incubator I am borrowing is up for the task.

So in my lot I have my 2 roos one is an Americana and the other is a RIR and my two girls are a beautiful young Welsummer and an older RIR. I also have a Dudley Lab who is the biggest oaf and a Lab Hound mix who is just the sweetest old man. Both boys just love the chickens. My 2 cats think they are great until they get up close and personal. Through the glass door that is.... Then they see how big they really are then they run for the hills.

I'm in the process of or I should say still planning due to the 3 feet of snow on the ground a new coop for the spring with a very large fenced in area that they can all enjoy when I am not home. They love to free range but without my supervision it is not happening.

So its nice to meet you all. I have posted a few other posts before hitting here mostly due to the cute chicks im watching hatch at the moment
big_smile.png

This forum has been a great help in teaching me everything I need to know about venturing into the hatching phase.

Welcome to BYC! I started with chickens over the summer and the people of BYC have been great. Please visit my BYC Page for my blog links that you may find informative or amusing.

I am in a similar situation, minus the snow, plus I plan to build an incubator.

Back
Top Bottom