HEY!!!! I've Been Re-Titled!! (and so have others)

Quote:
Careful, you could become "Doesn't Think, Only Flows".

wink.png

ROFL....I wonder just how many people think that!!!!! I am seriously thinking of putting something in my signature line to the effect of "No squirrels were harmed in the making of this custom title". LOL

Hey Squirrel, leave it the way it is. Keep the people guessin !!! I came up with all kinds of 'thoughts' when I read it the first time,,, could make some friends you know,, haha!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
LOL, trust me, you CAN!!!
smile.png
I am a total ditz. Had just started canning and said "OHHH...I feel like a little squirrel putting away food for the winter" and BAM......there it was!!!
smile.png

LOL!!! Squirrel, you better stop while you're ahead..otherwise your cute title will become "I'm a total ditz"!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

I saw all these squirrel faces starring out at me from behind a Kerr label!!!! For real!!! Complete with those doll eyes of theirs. Little noses with whiskers,,,, sorry,,,,haha:D
big_smile.png

Quote:
LOL, trust me, you CAN!!!
smile.png
I am a total ditz. Had just started canning and said "OHHH...I feel like a little squirrel putting away food for the winter" and BAM......there it was!!!
smile.png

LOL!!! Squirrel, you better stop while you're ahead..otherwise your cute title will become "I'm a total ditz"!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

I can soooooo see that happening to me!!!!!!! LOL

OMG......I may just have to make a cute fake version of that jar-o-squirrel!!!! Put it in with my regular canned goods!!! LOL I will be sure to put a pic if I do!!!! LOL But where does one get fake squirrel heads??????

Back
Top Bottom