HEY!!!! I've Been Re-Titled!! (and so have others)

Way to go Blisschick!!!!! I love it again!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

and the magic mod waved the magic wand,,,,and WALLAW!!! Blisschick is now Rusty,,,or Not Rusty,,,,we must be very careful on here,,,,we have no idea who is watchin us,,, someone is being sneeky like,,,readin our threads,,,lookin around corners,,,just seein what were up too,,,, I'm scared!!!haha!!
th.gif
big_smile.png

I know I'm just a noob, but I lurk like crazy and read threads like a madwoman (yes, I read all 80-some odd pages of the yogurt-making thread, and LOVED IT!). I am, however, apparently not attentive enough to have noticed that it was just one person who was Canning Squirrel. I noticed it more than once as I've lurked, but just cracked up thinking that the mod who wrote that title for x-number of posts probably lived near my relatives in Wisconsin...crack me up!

I have to say there are an astonishing number of witty folks on here, and I'm tickled pink when my DH and daughters toddle off to bed and I get to have a few minutes to get on here and adore chickens with a flock of witties! You people are all spiffy.

Cheers!
big_smile.png

edited for typos, because I'm neurotic like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
LOL....you saw it quite a bit because I talk WAYYYYYY too much!!!
smile.png
I am the only canning squirrel and am rabidly holding on to it!! I guess that makes me a rabid squirrel!!! LOL

OOOOoooh! Just because of that rabid comment, I'm going to have to get a good shot of Stumpy, our tailless squirrel with the giant black clown-smile because we've a bumper crop of walnuts- just for you! You can then put it in a jar....

Hey, not only can you can them, but you can dehydrate them too!

http://www.internet-grocer.net/squirrel.htm

I just don't see how I can stuff more than one or two at a time in mine...I only have 5 trays and they're rather shallow. I imagine if I wash them before I try to dry them they'd get too fluffy to keep the lid on, so I'd probably have to tape it down.
hmm.png

And how the h*ll do you debone a squirrel???
idunno.gif
I can barely debone a chicken! I don't think there'd be a lot left of the little thing to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom