1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hey Kansas BYC's

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by cluckychick, Feb 16, 2009.

1. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Has anyone attended this sell in the past? How was it? They are getting ready to have another and I just wanted some feedback on how the previous ones were so I can decide wether to make the drive or not. http://www.kramerlivestockfarm.com/

Oh
    Ya....Where is the Yates Center?

Thank You

2. BigByrd24

BigByrd24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2008
    S.E. Kansas
    Hi. I want last year around Aug. They have a lot of 4 legged things. Not much birds. Do you know where Iola,Ks is. If so it is West of their on 54 hwy.

3. justhatchin

justhatchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Galva, Kansas
    Hi! I went to the auction on Sunday last oct. It was ok there were enough birds to make it interesting. I hear that the best is Sat. becuz it is more of a swap. I think several people go and make a weekend of it becuz some of the birds I saw there were not for sale as they had been bought the day before-at the swap.

There were lots of 'house birds' auctioned on sunday. 2 different auctions regular fowl starts earlier and the house birds at 11 AM I believe-the site would say.

I can't go this time as I am working and I want to go to the sale in Dodge City, KS in april - 18?? (maybe). I would be going to this one. I had to drive 3 hours to get there and I would go back. Susan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by