Hey Maina's! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

Quote:
I'm in Argyle.

Are you the lovely lady who told my hubby about this board?

Yes it is! Your somewhat neighbor in the world of websites. Hope you are finding the site helpful, I love it. He was a wealth of know- how for me. I hope the bator is regulated, I should have some eggs Thursday evening for you. Barnyard mix though. I have 5 from the same flock and they are doing really well. I look forward to meeting you. Denise

Hello, I'm from Monmouth, Maine. I'm a little late to this thread, but curious how many small flock owners there are in my area. I have six hens all different breeds. Got them all in April 2012. I have one that has Ascites, so needless to say I am learning a lot. I am not aware of any avian vets in this area. So I have depended on this site to help me figure this farming stuff out. My ascites chicken would not be alive without the help of this site. I have to drain her with a saringe every couple of weeks. Tough bird though, poor girl. Anyway with winter coming, I'll really be relying on this site so you locals would be able to tell me how to get them through a Maine winter.

Back
Top Bottom