Hey Mister!

How in the world does anything survive in that kind of heat? It must be a 'dry' heat...
lau.gif
Seriously, what humidity do you have with that heat?
Haha they find their way to survive but they also need some help from people, we provide them with water air coolers that will help them a lot to survive. Its almost a dry heat with some wet days.

This is our weather today, and its got much better than June and July!!

Also i made a great cooling system for my birds to keep the temperature between 80 to 90 in their pens, so they don't worry about the heat
wink.png

Haha they find their way to survive but they also need some help from people, we provide them with water air coolers that will help them a lot to survive. Its almost a dry heat with some wet days.

This is our weather today, and its got much better than June and July!!

Oh my, that is terribly hot, but at 5% humidity I'll bet it isn't unbearable. Definitely a dry heat, we are usually around 70% humidity in the middle of summer but this year PA has been refreshingly dry!

When the humidity increase in our hot weather it just become more worse, by the way now its supposed to be much better than July, in July we can't stand under the sun for few minutes and most people don't go out or do some sports until the sun sets.

When the humidity increase in our hot weather it just become more worse, by the way now its supposed to be much better than July, in July we can't stand under the sun for few minutes and most people don't go out or do some sports until the sun sets.

In that heat I wouldn't be going out until sundown either.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom