Hey monarc!! I have a source for bobwhites!!

Quote:
geez!..sorry for your bad luck!...my best wishes for your hatch!..
fl.gif

Quote:
awh! that's no fun!!! I am sendin ya hatchin vibes for your bq eggies tho
fl.gif

lau.gif
You need to send me
fl.gif
that the 2 A&M's I have are a male and female!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
awh! that's no fun!!! I am sendin ya hatchin vibes for your bq eggies tho
fl.gif

lau.gif
You need to send me
fl.gif
that the 2 A&M's I have are a male and female!!!
lau.gif

yes I do don't i!?! here ya go::::
fl.gif
he he!

Back to a post a couple of pages back... I've heard from a client that Bobwhites taste better than Coturnix. I won't know for a few days yet... we just culled 20 quail, 2 of which were bobwhites.

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Back to a post a couple of pages back... I've heard from a client that Bobwhites taste better than Coturnix. I won't know for a few days yet... we just culled 20 quail, 2 of which were bobwhites.

ooh!..please let me know!...i am definatley getting the bob whites..so, i am very interested in this..thanks, Wendy​

I'd like to know too, since I have some of each. Just found out the combined fees for a bobwhite permit in Utah is $185! Yikes! Not sure if I'm going to keep them more than one season if that's the case. I can justify not getting legal if I only keep them through the summer and don't release any, but any longer and I'll feel like I need to get the dang permit. *sigh* It's good for 5 years and includes the price for the site inspection, but still--unless I intend to raise LOTS, it's so not worth it.

I don't think DH is very excited about the idea of eating the quail, they're his babies, and we have them in a fish tank in our living room so we can watch them every day. They're so dang cute!

Back
Top Bottom