Hey people!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Mac, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Mac

Mac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    I've been absent for a few months, moving, illness etc. But I'm back, I hope for a long time. In my absence, who are the current moderators?

Thanks in advance,
    Mac

2. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Hi Mac... welcome back! There have been a few changes to the format lately... if you go to the bottom of the index page, the moderators names are red. [​IMG]

3. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    I believe hinkjc was newly nominated back to moderator-dom... Other than that I'm not sure. Welcome back!! [​IMG]

4. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Welcome back Mac! Glad you are able to get back into BYC, hope everything else is working out for you.

5. Mac

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    Thanks folks for the warm welcome back. Thanks for helping me with the mods. Where is Speckledhen?

Mac

6. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:Looks like she posted at about 7:30 on the pinioning thread. Hope that helps![​IMG]

7. Mac

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    I have truly missed Speckledhens wisdom and straight forwardness,. And also her husband! I have missed her while away and look forward to hearing her plain logic and realistic manner of life, and her chickens. She is a keeper, not to mention Suade, George Clooney of all feathered idols.
    Good grief, I hope he is still alive; I've been absent for a few months.

I'm really fascinated with her guineas. I've probably raised 60 in my life and NONE have been as friendly as hers.

Take care all,
    Mac

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by