Hey!

-ChickenLover-

Songster
Jan 20, 2021
I just created this account, hey. We've had a white leghorn (Miss Glitter, our escape artist, who escaped once and never came back) , 4 buff orpingtons (Sunny, Sugar, Jessica, and Buttercup, all sadly died :( ), a rhode island red cockerel who we sadly had to give away (his name was Cinnamon and he was super sweet), then two more white leghorns (Angel and Snowflake, Snowflake has died, but Angel is alive and well, just sad at not having many companions at the moment), (I've forgotten most of the rest of their names from here on) from there we've had a silver laced wyandotte, two golden laced (one was a cockerel and the other died), a cuckoo maran named Blackie (she sadly got stomped to death as a chick) another rhode island red (Fluffy, still alive and well) yet another cuckoo maran, and then I think a polish (also dead), I forget. Let's just say we've had a lot of chickens and chicks, and we're still improving our defenses against the predators here, and may get a couple black giants or maybe even a frizzle.

Back
Top Bottom