Hi 🤗

Hiya, and welcome to BYC!! :frow

Are you sure Buddy isn't part turkey? Wow, 14 lb? I too would love to see a picture of him!

Buddy looks like a handsome armful, thanks for sharing his picture!
He definitely is! Here's a picture I took this morning. I went out yesterday to get a picture of him and noticed a case of bumble foot (he's a frequent flyer!) So disregard his homemade cast 🙃

Attachments

• 20240504_080040.jpg
    20240504_080040.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 3
Whoa, big rooster!! He looks like he's a sweety too! ❤️
Yes! He is very docile and loves to be held. He pecks at my glass door if he wants attention 😆 When he was 4(ish) months old a hawk got in my coop and got him! I guess all the noise scared the hawk and he was dropped in the pasture. I thought he was a gonner 😔 but despite his massive wounds he spent the next 3 weeks living on my porch getting very spoiled lol

Yes! He is very docile and loves to be held. He pecks at my glass door if he wants attention 😆 When he was 4(ish) months old a hawk got in my coop and got him! I guess all the noise scared the hawk and he was dropped in the pasture. I thought he was a gonner 😔 but despite his massive wounds he spent the next 3 weeks living on my porch getting very spoiled lol

Glad he was able to recover from the hawk attack. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom