Hi all! After reading all your posts for more than a month.... I decided to join you in (virtual) p

I have a variety pack of chicks! One each: Barred Rock (Tesla), Welsummer (Wilma), Golden laced Wyandotte (Wynona), golden buff (sex-link) Lucy, an Easter Egger (Bunny-SO original huh?!) and a buff orpington, Omeletta/MR. Omelet (that I'm 99% sure is a rooster that I will have to re-home--and I am SO bummed about that).

I have a variety pack of chicks! One each: Barred Rock (Tesla), Welsummer (Wilma), Golden laced Wyandotte (Wynona), golden buff (sex-link) Lucy, an Easter Egger (Bunny-SO original huh?!) and a buff orpington, Omeletta/MR. Omelet (that I'm 99% sure is a rooster that I will have to re-home--and I am SO bummed about that).
You have a nice mixed flock. Golden Buffs are one of many labels under which some hatcheries market their Red Sex Links, and they are egg laying machines. I love Buff Orpingtons for their beauty, and friendly, gentle temperament. The Easter Eggers are my granddaughter's favorites. She loves their colored eggs. X2 on posting a pic of your roo. Good luck with your flock.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom