Hi chicken family

StaffFarms

In the Brooder
Nov 8, 2018
Central Oklahoma
Hi everyone that cherish their chickens. I have 5 chickens, 1 rooster and 2 ducks! My daughter and I raised from Chicks! Aflac the duck is the head honcho of the roost, rooster is 2nd in command. I also have chicks! 7 chicken chicks and 5 guinea chicks. We got our babies from a store. This is our second time with chickens. The last set was killed by a small army of raccoons! :( after a year I reinforced our coop and started off with chicks. So far 6 months later my chickens are great and I am loving my stress relief!

I will quit now as I could talk about all my babies all day!!

Hi and welcome to BYC. It sounds as if almost all the forums will be of interest to you :) This is the best place to hang out and talk chickens, without getting strange looks, so please make yourself at home.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Welcome Wagon.gif It is very good to hear about keeping the new flock safe!

If you can talk about chickens all day, you've certainly come to the right place! And amen to the stress relief aspect. It's hard to stay upset when you have chicken entertainers to keep you occupied.

I like the make-up of your flock and Aflac is a great name for your duck. Sorry your first chicken adventure went badly; it's tough to start over when you've had to deal with deadly predators.

Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom