Hi everyone. I'm LondonBridges72

LondonBridges72

In the Brooder
Jan 18, 2021
Well I started raising chickens 11/2 to 2 years ago. I have around 60 chickens. I have polish crested, golden sexes , leghorns, to silkies and everything in between. I built my own coup and I'm always improving it. We have a very large property so they are true free range chickens they roost in hen house by choice. I also raise geese, ducks, peacocks and guinnies. That's my fowl side. I also breed morkie puppies, we have sheep and goats too so I'm always very busy on our ranch. Another hobby ii have is gardening. I try to grow as much of my feed for chickens and other livestock. It's lots of work but it's a work of love. There is no where else I would want to be other than with my chickens and other animals here. I never thought I'd get so attached to chickens but I am. I just love them.so I joined to get pointers and to share things I've learned . Besides anybody part of this group has to be pretty cool since they a love chickens too 😊

1610967895245.png

Well I started raising chickens 11/2 to 2 years ago. I have around 60 chickens. I have polish crested, golden sexes , leghorns, to silkies and everything in between. I built my own coup and I'm always improving it. We have a very large property so they are true free range chickens they roost in hen house by choice. I also raise geese, ducks, peacocks and guinnies. That's my fowl side. I also breed morkie puppies, we have sheep and goats too so I'm always very busy on our ranch. Another hobby ii have is gardening. I try to grow as much of my feed for chickens and other livestock. It's lots of work but it's a work of love. There is no where else I would want to be other than with my chickens and other animals here. I never thought I'd get so attached to chickens but I am. I just love them.so I joined to get pointers and to share things I've learned . Besides anybody part of this group has to be pretty cool since they a love chickens too 😊
20201204_10372515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom