Hi everyone

Major123

Hatching
Feb 19, 2020
Hi. I’m new to this group and was wounding if anyone knows where I can find some Saipan hatching eggs or chicks. I’m in the uk. TIA.

hello @Major123 ! welcome to BYC :frow Whereabouts in UK are you?
I can't help with your Saipan query, sorry. why that breed? Is it intended as a foundation flock or have you already got some poultry?

Thank you for your reply. I’m in the south. I once got some Saipan eggs if eBay and hatched two. I just loved the breed and there temperament and would love to have some again. Thanks.

I’m in the UK too and I’ve never come across any breeders of Saipan here on BYC.

I think your best bet would be either checking on chicken Facebook groups or placing a wanted add on a site such as Preloved.

Personally I’m iffy on buying eggs off eBay but if it’s something you are willing to do again, see if you can find the seller you got them from last time and send them a message asking if they have anymore hatching eggs.

Another suggestion would be to send an email to the Poultry Club. I haven’t seen a Saipan specific Club in the UK but the Poultry Club may be able to point you in the direction of a breeder or a similar breed you may be interested in.

Good luck on your search! :)

Back
Top Bottom