Hi everyone!

Feb 19, 2023
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I am new to chickens and ducks as of May of 2022

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

12 chickens, 22 ducks… and counting

(3) What breeds do you have?

chickens: Rhode Island Red, lavender Orpingtons, Ameraucanas, columbian Wyandotte, Easter eggers, more to come

Ducks: black Swedish, gray call ducks, silver appleyards, khaki Campbells, chocolate runner, pekins, mallard, jumbo pekins

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

The love and joy they bring to our home

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Equestrian sports, gardening, dog training, painting, home renovation, wood work, diy projects

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I live with my sister on 2 acres that we rent from our families garage and gate business. We have 4 dogs and 2 barn cats. We love our animals and hope to go into rescue and rehabilitation of waterfowl

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I have been using BYCs public forms to help answer all the backyard chicken questions i have had since we first started our flock. I am here looking for more insight and decided to join to be park of the community

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I am new to chickens and ducks as of May of 2022

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

12 chickens, 22 ducks… and counting

(3) What breeds do you have?

chickens: Rhode Island Red, lavender Orpingtons, Ameraucanas, columbian Wyandotte, Easter eggers, more to come

Ducks: black Swedish, gray call ducks, silver appleyards, khaki Campbells, chocolate runner, pekins, mallard, jumbo pekins

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

The love and joy they bring to our home

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Equestrian sports, gardening, dog training, painting, home renovation, wood work, diy projects

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I live with my sister on 2 acres that we rent from our families garage and gate business. We have 4 dogs and 2 barn cats. We love our animals and hope to go into rescue and rehabilitation of waterfowl

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I have been using BYCs public forms to help answer all the backyard chicken questions i have had since we first started our flock. I am here looking for more insight and decided to join to be park of the community
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom