Hi everyone!

SpottedCrow

Flock Goddess
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Weymouth, Massachusetts
Sorry that I've been MIA been a lonnggg few months...
And I was all prepared to come jumping whole hog into the chicken stuff. but Life is What Happens when You're Busy Doing Other things...

I don't even remember the last time I was on AnY of my chicken places...my bad...

Let's go back to all the fun:

In July I got a 103.4 degree fever...I was sick as a dog and it was some sorta virus that hadta work it's course.
The week after that I got Bell's Palsy...it was fun to drool out soup and coffee and stuff.

November my FIL had his hip replaced and all sorts of fun ensued with that...we thought he was gonna be in the Twilight Zone for good...but he came round eventually.

Which leads us up to March's adventure. I was at work and pulling a tank of hamsters off the shelf and I felt/heard something tear in my shoulder. I tore my rotator cuff...oh what fun...
So I had a couple of weeks off, then started PT. That's not been doing too much good and I had a cortisone shot too.

THIS month's fun has been heart palpitations. I've just gotten out of the hospital after 5 days, an operation and a heart rate that went from 173-8 and had all the doctors scratching their heads... so that's my basic catching up...

I'm still married. There's teenaged angst. And Obelisk is still Queen of the House.

OH NO! gee when it rains it pours doesn't it? Our fall and winter went like that! Praying things get better for you! This is still one of the better places on the web to raise my spirits though! Hoping for better days for all of us!
smile.png
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Great to see you!

I have wondered about you lately.

Glad everything seems to be going better and that Obelisk is still Queen of the Roost.

Back
Top Bottom