Hi, from a new chick owner and a forum newbie!

It's hard when you lose one. Just makes you enjoy the others even more!
So sorry
sad.png

TheMomma, have you found out what breed your babies are yet?

I reread backposts but I didnt see where anyone said. I know very little about chicken breeds, so I was curious what you have too
smile.png

I am still working on figuring out some of mine as well. I will get better pics today hopefully and head back over to the 'What Breed' thread.

I am most curious about the one in my avatar. It looks darker there, but its really more of a lighter grey. Someone thought it might be a Barred Rock, but Im not sure. I was sort of leaning towards an Andalusian of some sort?

I'm actually quite shocked that there's so many people addicted to chickens!

I was very shocked when I found this site too
smile.png
I could not believe so many people liked and talked about chickens...now I'm one of them! lol

Themomma's chickens looked like white leghorns to me. Anyone else?​

I haven't found out what kind they are yet, it's kinda like being pregnant...gotta wait and see!
I'm guessing they will be a more common type, like the Leghorn, because of where I got them. I would love to get some exotic types, but being that I just started this hobby (read addiction) I want to learn more!

Yea it worked! hahaha. These are some of my babies. I have one in question on if he's a roo or not. I've got a great pic of him looking right at me.
Thanks for your help, I'm feeling rather silly!

Fixing your pic for you
smile.png
You missed a bracket in the beginning that prob didn't paste right
wink.png

IMG_0850.jpg

Thats such a cute pic with one staring at you. As if you are invading his/her personal space and daring to take pics! lol Wonder if that one will end up with an attitude
big_smile.png

Took a majority of my chicks outside today for a few minutes to check out the grass. Cant say many of them were overjoyed to be out there lol.

My little ducks on the otherhand found a puddle and were in heaven!

Pic_22May212008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom