Hi from an Aussie!

eggward

Hatching
12 Years
Jun 28, 2007
Australia
Gidday,
I have just joined here to learn some finer points of keeping chickens.
This is a fantastic forum, lots of nice people and great stories, hope to add some of my own someday.

frow.gif
Hi eggward...and welcome to the forum. This is the BEST place to learn and get advice. Since I have been here, I have met so many wonderfull people willing to lend a hand.

hi there fellow aussie chicken lover here new to this site and chicken keeping also. Have read lots of interesting info about about which chooks would be best for layers and will be getting some newies on the weekend.are you interested in layers or meaties.

Welcome Eggward. It will be nice to hear chicken news from all the way across the globe! Tell us about the weather, and what breeds are favored where you live.

hi there to all across the big wide open globe. Weather over here in the land of oz is pretty cold and windy( my girls don't seem to mind though). We just had 3 weeks of rain and they had had enough of it (as we all had) and did there best to keep warm and dry. I went to look at some new Australorps today and not to sure how some 12 weekers will go with my (more mature ladies) as we are new to introducing newies into our pen. Any ideas how to make it a smooth introduction for everyone involved. Hope to here from you all. Have a great day. SEEYA MATE,ha ha.

hi there aran we are down in nsw and trying to stay out of the wind how bout brisi is it windy there? who is looking after your chooks while your there visiting? I bet the weather is nice over in NY?.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom