Hi from an old fool in Spain

Welcome from Sunny Arizona.
welcome-byc.gif
I am going to check out you names.
ep.gif
:lau:gig

You will have fun hanging out in BYC

Welcome! My husband's family is from Spain - Andalucia. It's a beautiful country. His family always ate thier pork, chickens, rabbits, etc. His family would no doubt laugh at my hubby for doting on the old lady chickens that we keep here in California.

Quote:
Thanks, Jen! I belong to quite a few forums, mostly expat Spanish type ones, but I think BYC is my favourite. There's always someone to have a laugh with on here.
smile.png

Tonopah Pati: Thanks for the welcome and shhhhhhh about the names.

fancbrd4me02 and Guinea Goonie: Yes, I live up a mountain in Andalucia, Spain, and LOVE it. That's what inspired the book. GG, I have friends in Malaga, we probably know the same people. Small world, isn't it?

Victoria

Quote:
Thanks, Jen! I belong to quite a few forums, mostly expat Spanish type ones, but I think BYC is my favourite. There's always someone to have a laugh with on here.
smile.png

Tonopah Pati: Thanks for the welcome and shhhhhhh about the names.

fancbrd4me02 and Guinea Goonie: Yes, I live up a mountain in Andalucia, Spain, and LOVE it. That's what inspired the book. GG, I have friends in Malaga, we probably know the same people. Small world, isn't it?

Victoria

Hi Victoria.. quick note to say your book is fabulous, bought a couple copies one for myself, well of course :), and the rest for friends and family...yay! when is your next book coming out
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom