Hi from Cape Coral, FL!

Hanging chickens? Lol i hope its not what it sounds like. The field behind my house is zoned agricultural and the owner said go for it. So hopefully the chicken police will be ok with it

Do you have alot of neighbors? Are you talking about the gator circle area? Theres quite a bit ag. Zoning up there. I downloaded the map from the city

I love how in cape coral its completely legal to have unlimited cats and dogs, piranhas, rattlesnakes, poisonous spiders and camodo dragons all as pets but a chicken is just crossing the line. After all someone might get pecked to death or drown in eggs lol

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

I'm Jess live in Cape as well and I'm new to raising chickens . We just got our babies about a month ago . We mail ordered a and have lost many :( our two survivors are Lana and Katy. Hoping to making friends, learn more about having backyard chickens,and getting support from others in the cape. Im in SE cape

Last edited:
Hi last post was awhile but Ilive in lehigh acres fl...Ihave 21 chickens on one acre..seramas silkies e barred rocks and frizzles..and my new baby sizzles

Back
Top Bottom