Hi from Charleston, SC!

Thanks, all. I appreciate the weelcome. The web site has chaged alot so I have got to find my way around here.

Hi from the Lowcountry area. I'm about 70 miles south of you. I know Tractor Supply in Ravenel has their biddies in if you want to go that route. If not, I got a couple speckled Sussex pullets and a couple welsummer pullets from a guy just south of Walterboro. He had other breeds too. I have his business card at work...pm me if you want the breeds and his number. Also, although I haven't had business dealings with her yet, I've heard many good things about Red Bug Poultry in the Ridgeland/Hardeeville area. Come join us on the SC thread and I bet you'll find quite a few folks nearby.

Hahaha. If I can find my way to that thread! I am having a hard time learning the way BYC is now vs the way it was a long time ago:) Plus, I am a technoidiot when it comes to computers.

Hahaha. If I can find my way to that thread! I am having a hard time learning the way BYC is now vs the way it was a long time ago:) Plus, I am a technoidiot when it comes to computers.
Have a look here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/faq

What you can also do if you need to find something specific is use the advanced search function. Look just below the brown header on the screen. You will find your way around the forum with a bit of practice
smile.png

I found a man not far from me that said he has some 3 and 4 month olds. Think I will just ck them out tomorrow. The only thing is I don't like Mixed breeds and with his all his breeds are mating together so you really don't know what you get.

Back
Top Bottom