Hi from Colorado Springs, CO (Black Forest area)

welcome-byc.gif
from TN

Thanks Everyone! My dog is still interested in the chicks,, but he has was better yesterday not needing to spend all his time glaring over the top of the crate at them!
lol.png
poor little chicks..

I am *hoping* that my dog Gumbo will eventually be able to walk around them loose and not kill them but protect them.. I hope since he is a collie that he will.. I don't want him to give Lassie a bad name.. heh:p

I just have to say...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I knew I would sucker you into chickens sooner or later... it was only a matter of time. Those little cluckers can suck anyone in on their own though.
jumpy.gif

I'm glad you decided to join BYC too. You can see from my post numbers I'm catching up with my EBSQ posts.... slowly!
lau.gif

Welcome to BYC. You will find answers to most of your questions by doing a search but if you don't then just post and a "flock" will come running to help.

I am neighbor to East. I work in Colorado Springs. My husband is retired Air Force so we have lots in common.

Thanks Corancher.. I know i'm going to have lots of ?'s.. I have already spent a lot of time checking out the forums:
smile.png
.. Our focus now is what kind of coop to build.. luckily i have a pretty handy hubby!...

Back
Top Bottom