Hi from Edinburgh

Jamhammer

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 25, 2014
Hullo all.
Have 3 ex battery girls and have used advice from the site when I've come across problems with them. Have found it very useful and have just, hopefully got rid of a red mite issue in the coop with help from members here so thought it was time to join.
Love my girls and find them very therapeutic and hilarious to watch. Look forward to learning more about their weird and wonderful world.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

This is the place to be for all the learning and fun! Great that you found help with your birds here on BYC. We are just bursting at the seams with knowledge.

Make yourself and home and we do welcome you to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Hopefully you have no more problems with red mites.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. Chickens are therapeutic and fun to watch, aren't they? My wife and I visited Scotland (including Edinburgh) for our 37th wedding anniversary and loved your beautiful country. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chooks do you have?

Back
Top Bottom