Hi from new member and new to owning chickens.

You might sleep better if you just bring the 3 inside for one night. Tomorrow you can make sure the coop is secure and finish it up.

Imp

Quote:
I'm debating that right now.. trying to think of where to put them.. I don't think my wife is going to be happy, lol..

Maybe the bathroom?

Nice to meet you! This is my favorite page and even though I have been lurking for quite some time, today I decided to become a member. Weird. Anyway, good luck! Nice burds!

Quote:
I'm debating that right now.. trying to think of where to put them.. I don't think my wife is going to be happy, lol..

Maybe the bathroom?

For just overnight, put them in a large cardboard box, in a dark room. They will settle down & be quiet. Good luck

Imp

Quote:

Maybe the bathroom?

For just overnight, put them in a large cardboard box, in a dark room. They will settle down & be quiet. Good luck

Imp

Will they be ok without food/water in there for the night?

Yes, they don't eat or drink in the dark. If they haven't had a chance to eat much you could give them some before lights out.

Imp

Ok.. they're now in a large box in the house for the night.. I can't leave them out there cold like that

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom