Hi! from new member

Buff Orps and Rhode Island Reds are great birds. I had one of each in my original four, and the Orp, Honey, is still with me.

There's so much to learn when you're starting out, and as you already know, this is a great place to exchange information, gain new perspectives and just plain have fun.

It's good to meet you!

Welcome to BYC. Do you have any pictures of your flock? We love pictures!
Good morning, Here are the sweeties: Goldie, Moma, Cinnamon Girl, Sweetie and Reddie.

Attachments

• Goldie in home.jpg
    Goldie in home.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Moma.jpg
    Moma.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Cinnamon Girl (2).jpg
    Cinnamon Girl (2).jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Sweetie (2).jpg
    Sweetie (2).jpg
    420 KB · Views: 2
  • Rhode Island Red (2).jpg
    Rhode Island Red (2).jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 2
Buff Orps and Rhode Island Reds are great birds. I had one of each in my original four, and the Orp, Honey, is still with me.

There's so much to learn when you're starting out, and as you already know, this is a great place to exchange information, gain new perspectives and just plain have fun.

It's good to meet you!
Hi Callender Girl, Good to meet you too! We were given the chickens as a gift. It was just confirmed that the Rhode Island Red is a rooster. It's not been annoying the hens, but we can't keep it in our city, unfortunately. We're in southwest Iowa. I have tried looking for places take roosters, and even called some farms but didn't have much luck. It's a shame.

Back
Top Bottom