Hi from Nova Scotia

K85trb

Chirping
Apr 1, 2018
NS, Canada
52C3B276-C99A-49BE-84AF-9F042A7E620C.jpeg 33F2E5E1-C36A-4894-9773-4A9E93BD25EC.jpeg F9AFBEF7-444F-4E1F-A27F-9CCF8BF177AF.jpeg 0B2CE3D1-DEB8-4587-9509-12BA141CE300.jpeg
Hello everyone!
This is my first time owning poultry, although I watch my friends chickens while they are away. So, I decided to go with smaller birds for myself, and acquired some quail. Super cute birds, they are currently living in my basement, in a very large dog kennel. I am planning on keeping them in at night and building a mobile pen for daytime.
I’d love some help figuring out which ones are hens.

:welcome

I hope you're enjoying the quail! I've never raised them, but they do look like fun little birds. Pork Pie Ken has given you the link to the Quail forum...those folks should be able to help you identify their gender (if they're old enough).

Best of luck to you, thanks for joining us!

G'Day from down under K85trb :frow Welcome and Congratulations! :clap

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Very cute! If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of your Quail, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

You might want to also visit the Canadian Thread and pop in and say hello.

Back
Top Bottom