Hi from NZ!

Melty

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 26, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
I found the template so figured Id use it. (save the brain power for another day)

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes my chicks are only about 8 weeks old, ive had them since they were a week old, so I got to learn the hard way with heating lamps and temps etc...

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Just 4. They are totally free ranging outside now. Im tempted to get more already but waiting to see how many roos are in the bunch first.

(3) What breeds do you have? They are mixed: Light Sussex x Black OrpingtonxBrown Leghorn

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Google! Such an awesome site, Ive used it a lot.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, sewing, knitting... And Ive had to learn to master a hammer and nails to build a fence, gate and coop to keep the girls safe (still crossing my fingers as I cant have roos where I live
sad.png
)

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a 3 yr old son, a crazy cat whose soo jelous of the chooks and now spends all day watching them and Im a student nurse.

Back
Top Bottom