Hi from Redford, Michigan!

Yes, there's a man near Tractor Supply in New Hudson who sells hatching eggs. He takes pride in not inbreeding. Nice man and nice birds. He also does Red Laced Blue wyandottes and Olive Eggers. There are two olive eggers in my bunch, but they all look identical right now...I hope that changes. The breeder is on Craigslist still I think.

I could put you in touch with him if you'd like, or if you don't want to hatch your own I only really need two or three Black Copper Marans. Once I know what's a pullet and what's a rooster (and what's an olive egger) maybe I can sell you my extra girls. Too many of one breed creates havoc in a mixed flock, I've discovered and I have a bunch of different meek breeds (and a breeding colony of ducks)

If you're desperate I can do your roosters. It's best you don't get complaints and end up having to get rid of your flock. They will be my second butcher ever and my first one without "supervision". My last one was a neurotic hen and she was a tough old bird. Feel free to try Craigslist or the Michigan Poultry and Hatching Eggs group on Facebook. You might actually get money for them that way. I can't buy them from you right now even for meat, and I can't guarantee I won't screw up and ruin the meat. You may not want them back again.

Yes, there's a man near Tractor Supply in New Hudson who sells hatching eggs. He takes pride in not inbreeding. Nice man and nice birds. He also does Red Laced Blue wyandottes and Olive Eggers. There are two olive eggers in my bunch, but they all look identical right now...I hope that changes. The breeder is on Craigslist still I think.

I could put you in touch with him if you'd like, or if you don't want to hatch your own I only really need two or three Black Copper Marans. Once I know what's a pullet and what's a rooster (and what's an olive egger) maybe I can sell you my extra girls. Too many of one breed creates havoc in a mixed flock, I've discovered and I have a bunch of different meek breeds (and a breeding colony of ducks)

If you're desperate I can do your roosters. It's best you don't get complaints and end up having to get rid of your flock. They will be my second butcher ever and my first one without "supervision".  My last one was a neurotic hen and she was a tough old bird. Feel free to try Craigslist or the Michigan Poultry and Hatching Eggs group on Facebook. You might actually get money for them that way. I can't buy them from you right now even for meat, and I can't guarantee I won't screw up and ruin the meat. You may not want them back again.

You need to post some more so we can PM! Yes I am interested if you end up having any BCM pullets.

Back
Top Bottom