Hi From Texas

gway2008

Songster
10 Years
Jun 10, 2009
Hi Ya'll,
I'm brand new to this forum and pretty new to owning and raising chickens. I showed a few meat chickens when I was in high school but that's about it. I am enjoying reading this forum and trying to soak up all the information that I can get. I want my chickens happy! Lol... I am in the process of building my older girls (4-5 weeks old) a small coop and by the time they outgrow it I should have their big house done. I have some little peeps in my house right now (only a week old) and am totally in love with them, lol. I have 8 either golden or red (??) Sex-Links, 3 Naked Necks, and the 6 little peeps are all Barred Rocks. I am scared that I'm becoming addicted quickly.. I am going to be the one that is known as that "Crazy Chicken Lady" I guess, LOL...
lol.png

Well I'm off to go work on the coop.
smile.png

LOL!! Mine is telling everyone about my chicks so I can only imagine that he is also calling me that already too.. I am already kind'a feeling like the Crazy Chicken Lady anyway, so I really don't mind...
lol.png

I live in Clyde which is about 15 miles east of Abilene on I-20. I'm dying to post some pics of my babies, lol... Do I post them here in this thread?
smile.png

Sorry...you can't have the Crazy Chicken Lady title...that's already taken by all the other members! Enjoy the forum. I too am new and loving every minute of learning.

Back
Top Bottom