Hi from Yamhill Oregon

tstan

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 8, 2013
I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have not had chickens for a long time. I just started again I have 8 Golden sex link and 2 Americana pullets. I live in Yamhill Oregon. I am so happy to be here.
jumpy.gif

I have been looking all over the internet trying to find out where I might be able to get a list of predators that are in my area. (I just pictured a website Kind of like the registered sex offenders page)probably not as funny as I thought it was. Does anyone know where I might find that information? Thank You. Oh sorry if that is off the sublject or thread or ?????

Greetings from Kansas, tstan, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you with us! You might call your County Extension Agent - they would have this information. I would suspect you'd have bobcats, foxes, coyotes, raccoons, owls, and hawks and others. Also, neighborhood dogs can be worse than anything out there. Good luck to and have fun!

Hello & welcome to BYC - you can google the local predator info. Im sure its a lot like mine. Should be typical Raccoon, opossum, Birds of prey, skunk. coyotes etc.

Thanks everyone. Glad to be here!
Yesterday I added 3 more to the flock 2, one+ year old White Brahma hens and an Awesome 2 year old Rooster. I guess he is also a Brahma but I seem to remember her saying he has "the Australorp tail?" I don't really care what he Is He is GORGEOUS!! Very Sexy.
Thanks again Teri

Back
Top Bottom