Lucychknmom

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone! I brought home 6 baby chicks yesterday, and I’m so excited. I’m excited to be learning tips and tricks to keep them happy and healthy and live the best life possible! Thanks for your help in advance ♥
🐥🐥🐥👩🏽‍🌾🐥🐥🐥

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Brand new! I’ve been doing research for months in anticipation of them, and I picked them up yesterday! (4/17/2020)

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
6 little babies!! 🐥🐥🐥♥️🐥🐥🐥

(3) What breeds do you have?
3 Rhode Island Reds and 3 Barred Plymouth Rocks

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
So far, they're the funniest little cuties ever! I will be developing favorite things about them as I go I’m sure ☺️

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I am a dance team coach for the local high school, when there’s no pandemic! And I love working in the garden, although I’m fairly new to that as well. I also love art, the outdoors, and learning new things!👩🏽‍🌾♥️

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I live in the same town as my parents, and the only other blood family I have lives in New Zealand. I live with my roommate who I’ve been friends with since high school, when we were on the marching band color guard/dance team together. She has a dog named Squirt who’s 11 and seems very excited about the arrive of chickens! She’s been very very good and has sat and watched from a safe distance.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I’ve been googling TONS since I got the okay from the landlord and roomie to get chickens about 4 months ago. A lot of times I found myself on this website, so I thought why not make an account!☺️

Thanks for having me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    825.7 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom