HI I am new here.. looks like a great fun group!!

fdnick

Master Chicken Hoarder
12 Years
Aug 22, 2007
Spokane, Wa.
HI, we are a small farm in Spokane, wa. 9 TB's, 1 Gypsy Vanner, 2 Brabants, 3 APHA paints, 8 American Blackbellly (barbadoes) sheep, 5 South African Boerboels, 2 african greys, i double headed amazon, a pair of lovebirds and hopefully soon several standard size cochin (soon as I can find some :O)
We are new to "chicken raising" and hope we can get educated by all you nice chicken folk out there.. we hope to start our flock soon and I am sure will be needing "advice and guidance"..
anyhoo thanks for letting us join.
Frank and Denna

Welcome! You'll like it here. Good people, good advice.
frow.gif

Hi there and welcome. I am sure you will enjoy adding chickens to you farm as they are alot of fun and good therapy! Many of us also have horses (me) and other animals too. This is a really nice site with nice people chock full of information on everything!

I so enjoyed your web site and looking at all the wonderful 4 legged and 2 legged residents.
Check your local feed store. They should be able to direct you to a cochin supply.
Welcome
Jacie

frow.gif
Hi Frank and Denna! Welcome! You have come to the right place. Everyone here seems to be very helpfull. Any questions you might have, just ask away, someone will be able to direct you in the right direction!

Welcome - I was looking to find pic's of your Gypsy on your webpage... didn't find one - but love the pups - remind me of "home" in SA.....

OOOOHHHH! Forget the chickens I want that Gypsy!
tongue.png
I am so jealous right now!!! My second favorite site (BYC being my first of course
wink.png
) is THIS ONE I can sit and drool for hours at those Gypsy's.
love.gif
Of course I'll have to win the lottery if I'm ever going to acquire one, most of them cost more then my DH's car...when it was new!
th.gif

BTW welcome to BYC!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom