HI I am new here.. looks like a great fun group!!

frow.gif
Welcome to the group... I have only been here about a month or so myself and love it... everyone is so nice... and the information they all provide is amazing... better than any book I could ever come across!!! Have fun
Tes

Oh those Gypsy's are BEAUTIFUL - I can only dream of owning one!!!
One of these days! I just LOVE all the hair!

HI everyone.. the Gypsys and Brabants are cool to look at but BOY does all that hair take a lot of work!!! not bad in the summer but winter can be pretty messy, course I take the easy way out and sharpen up the shears they all get hair cut on the legs for winter, but it grows back by spring :O)..

Quick question, I found a breeder who can ship 3 week old chicks air freight same day, 8 in a box.. how well do they do being shipped at that age??
THanks..
Denna

I've never shipped chicks, but usually it's day or two old ones because they can live on their yolks for a day or more in case they get lost in the mail.
3week olds, it might be stressful for them.
Love the horsies!!! Drool
stupid reply key
roll.png
....hello and welcome!

Last edited:
welcome aboard mate...here you will find the craziest (but nicest) chicken addicts just about anywhere! [have to include myself in the crazy chicken addict group since i started off wanting 6 hens and now have almost 40birds!)

40 BIRDS!!! you better be glad they do not eat like a horse, you would be chicken poor...
ALAS,, I am afraid we are in for the same, once my hubby (he is always handy to blame) gets started I am afraid we will be in the same boat!! LOL

wait til you get started...they are so addictive its ridiculous...we have multiple breeds, babies we hatched in our homemade incubator...its just too much fun...and we havent even got eggs yet!

Thats what I keep telling the hubby 6 months and 6 hundred dollars later WE COULD HAVE EGGS!!! LOL
but look at all of the fun went into that first egg.. and I would even share it with him.. HEHEHE

Back
Top Bottom