Hi I am new here

tljohnson120

In the Brooder
Aug 18, 2022
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes new to chickens got some this spring, then I got some more

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 13 layers (i hope theyre all girls) 31 meat birds

(3) What breeds do you have? 5 Buff Orpingtons, 3 Golden Laced Wyandottes, 5 Colorful Eggers (not sure of the exact breeds ), 31 choice meat birds most look like a form of ranger

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? 1) knowing that I can teach myself and children to be self sufficient, 2) being able to know what is in the food we eat, 3) good learning experience for my children

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I do not really have any lol except the chickens now and some gardening

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I live in Minnesota, I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys, 1 dog and a bunch of chickens.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I have seen it a few times when I have searched for things about chickens and have read some of the posts. I finally decided to just join.

Last edited:
1660905270446.png

Back
Top Bottom